Jazz on the Green

Jazz on the Green promises to be an exciting outdoor Jazz concert in aid of two worthy causes.  A small band will perform all types of Jazz music, with something to please everyone.  We will have some great local warm up acts, a raffle and food available, making this concert unmissable!  All tickets are available on the door, so bring friends and family along with you.  80% of profits will be donated to the charity Jessie's Fund, which helps seriously disabled children through music therapy.  The other 20% will be donated to the ambitious Sheldon School Library Fund.  Put the date in your diary, and let's make it an afternoon to remember.

Jazz on the Green is an outdoor event, so be prepared for all weathers!  Bring a picnic with you and drinks (alcoholic / non-alcoholic).  Food will also be available at the event.  There is no allocated seating, so arrive early to get the best view.  A warm-up act will play from 5.30 pm, with the main band appearing on stage from 6:30pm.

Follow us on Facebook at:  @Jazzonthegreen17 to get updates, pictures and preview performance clips of the band rehearsing!